Where’s my IRS Tax Refund?

Our new effort is the All swingers clubs directory - pls, support it by at least visiting, maybe - commenting and adding your favorite swingers clubs.

The Internal Revenue Service or IRS recently announced an tax refund to some of the US taxpayers. As such, a lot of Americans are now asking where’s my IRS tax refund and how do I claim them?

Apparently, according to IRS, the said tax refund is for those people who didn’t file their income tax return for fiscal year 2006 with a total of about $1.3 billion to be given to almost 1.4 million tax payers.

In case you are included in those people, the IRS said that the deadline for claiming a tax refund closes on April 15, 2010. According to them, the average tax refund for those who are qualified is roughly $604.

In addition, to claim your tax refund from IRS, you need to file for your income tax return and must be “properly addressed, mailed and postmarked by that date.” Don’t worry about the penalty for filing late since if you qualified for the refund, the penalty charge has already been waived by IRS.

Furthermore, be sure that you are updated in filing your income tax return for previous years like 2007 and 2008. Failure in updating will nullify you in claiming your tax refund for 2006.

Download the necessary forms now at IRS and ensure that you’re always up to date in filing your tax returns.

Note: Beware of emails from supposedly “IRS” since these are all scams. IRS said that they are not asking for any personal information from tax payers in the form of emails.