Our new effort is the All swingers clubs directory - pls, support it by at least visiting, maybe - commenting and adding your favorite swingers clubs.
After Ubuntu 10.04 OS was released, fans around the world, specially avid Linux users, jumped for joy! Linux enthusiasts around the world have started downloading the latest Linux OS update. Ubuntu 10.04 also known as The Lucid Lynx will be available for free download today and will be ready to be pre-installed for several manufactures in Summer 2010.
My first impressions about Ubuntu 10.04 is that it’s really fast! Yes, it’s super fast. The boot time will only take seconds compared to all other operating systems. This is the fastest and most reliable OS for me
Here are some of the new features in Linux Ubuntu 10.04
- Boot speed: Noticeably quicker on almost any machine and super-fast on SSD-based machines such as netbooks, which means users can speed straight to the browser for fast web access.
- Social from the start: The new ‘Me Menu’ in Ubuntu 10.04 LTS consolidates the process of accessing and updating social networks including Facebook, Digg, Twitter and Identi.ca. The Me Menu also integrates chat channels so users can talk with friends or colleagues on Google Talk, MSN, IRC and nearly every network.
- Ubuntu One: Enhanced desktop integration for the online service means files and folders can be shared and saved on the cloud more easily. Bookmark and contacts sharing has been added, speeding the move from personal computer to personal computing.
- Ubuntu One Music Store: Music from the world’s largest labels and greatest bands available direct to Ubuntu users through the default music player. Purchase tracks, store in Ubuntu One and share DRM-free music from one location across multiple computers and devices.
- Ubuntu Software Centre 2.0: An easy way to find new software, and keep track of it once it’s installed in a new, sleeker interface. Users can also single out software provided by Ubuntu, by Canonical partners or by developers who use Canonical’s Launchpad Personal Package Archive (PPA) hosting service.
- Ubuntu 10.04 Netbook Edition (UNE): As well as benefiting from the improvements in the Desktop Edition, netbook users will see even faster boot speeds on SSD-based devices, faster suspend/resume that will extend battery life – and the industry-leading interface for these smaller screens.